Wednesday, August 27, 2008

TRI FOR REAL

Registered for my next triathlon. Its going to be on September, 21 at Shadow Cliffs. This one is going to be competitive with placings and medals and all that crap, which means I'll probably get kicked in the face way more times during the swim. This one is 700 meters swimming, 20 miles biking, and 4 miles running. Its just that much bigger than the last one to scare me into training more than I probably need to, but what the hell. I can't wait to be placed and see how bad or great I did.

2 comments:

ma said...

you will be awesome!

Lori Huneke said...

RY GUY!~!!!! im so sorry i didnt get to see you on sunday. =( im sad. please keep me posted on any happenings in the future though! i really want to go one of these times!!! =) i hope you had fun! miss you!!